These Social Media Code of Conduct Guidelines were created so you can help us foster and protect our amazing community. We want our SRF social media accounts to be authentic and safe places for our scleroderma community to connect, engage, share and support one another. And we want to foster a positive, diverse community.
We’re committed to these guidelines and we hope you are too. Overstepping these boundaries may result in deleted content or other restrictions.
- Respect other members of Scleroderma Research Foundation’s Social Media community. We
remove content that:
- contains credible threats of violence or hate speech
- contains threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm
- targets private individuals to intentionally insult, bully, degrade or shame them
- contains personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone
- repeated unwanted messages
- Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or have the right to share.
- Post content that is appropriate for a diverse audience.
- Be transparent
- Follow the law