Thank you for your dedication to the mission of the Scleroderma Research Foundation (SRF) where research is at the center of everything we do. Below you’ll find an update on our recent research highlights and upcoming activities to accelerate progress towards a cure.
- The SRF has recently completed the design of— and is preparing to launch— CONQUEST, the first-ever scleroderma adaptive clinical trial platform. CONQUEST is a large, international, multi-center trial platform which aims to speed the development of new effective therapies to treat SSc-ILD. It has garnered strong approval from the Scleroderma Clinical Trial Consortium and could have reverberations across the rare disease community.
- Plans are now underway for the SRF Annual Science Workshop on May 5 & 6 where we’ll bring together all funded researchers and new applicants for an intensive two days of evaluation, discussion, and collaboration. Led by our esteemed Scientific Advisory Board, this workshop is a hallmark of our research program and guides our annual research investments.
- In the past year alone, the invested $2.5M in research, including grants funded through the newly established Bob Saget Memorial Scleroderma Research Fund which directly supports our core research programs. This fund honors Bob’s legacy as a tireless advocate for our research programs and his dedication to improving the lives of people living with scleroderma.
- This fall we’ll also hold Bob in our hearts as we host our annual Cool Comedy • Hot Cuisine on November 8th in New York City. Many of Bob’s friends (some of the world’s greatest comedians and performing artists) will be on hand to help shine a spotlight on scleroderma and raise funds for our research and education programs.
- We’re also preparing for our annual Patient Forum on June 1. This half-day online event features 8+ topical educational sessions with live Q&A and is provided free of charge for all participants.
Please know how incredibly important your partnership has been—and continues to be—in making this type of progress possible. Thank you for your dedicated support and for standing with us to find a cure.
email@example.com | 415.834.9444 ext.103